Monday, January 17

Dear Closet, I covet you!



Living in the big city definitely has its perks. Cheap Chinese food at all hours of the night, an endless supply of entertainment and a quality job are merely a few of them. However, it also has its pitfalls. The first summer I lived here my sister and brother-in-law came to visit and sewage came through my drain and filled my tub. City plumbing is a pitfall. When said sis and B.I.L. lived in DC, they had rodents the size of small dogs. However, one of the biggest pitfalls of city life is the microscopic living spaces (by living spaces - I of course mean where my clothes live). Closet space in the Windy City is dismal. Which is why, when I saw these oversized beauties, I nearly wept ... from both jealously and lust. The closets above belong to Mariah Carey and Tory Burch and were recently featured in Vogue.

1 comment:

  1. Well K8, I know your shoe collection rivals Mariah's! Good luck with the closet issues, of course there is always under the bed or I'm sure B wouldn't mind having only one drawer! LOL - Love ya B!

    ReplyDelete