Tuesday, February 15

Husbands I love ...


It's the day after Valentine's Day and I have a strange (and timely) confession. There are a number of husbands I love. Don't get me wrong. Despite the rave reviews for NYT best-seller The Lonely Polygamist, I personally only want (and have) one husband! However, both Harper's Bazaar and New York Magazine have recently run articles about two men which I adore. I featured one on the blog a few months ago (Andy Spade - who co-founded and inspired his wife's line). Another piece recently ran about Rodger Berman, commonly known as the lesser half of Team Zoe (i.e. famed celeb stylist Rachel Zoe's husband). First, the man is too cute for words. Second, his wife is an uber-powerful, uber-spender and he seems to rarely notice. But most importantly, he has a sense of humor (as is made apparent when he says "Any delusions of grandeur are interrupted by the words, Excuse me sir - you're in my seat.")

Yes, alongside Andy Spade, Rodger Berman is relegated to my list of celebrity husband crushes. Read the full article about Zoe and Berman here: http://www.harpersbazaar.com/fashion/fashion-articles/rachel-zoe-rodger-berman-marriage-0211?click=main_sr

No comments:

Post a Comment