Sunday, January 9

Third Coast Collection


There are a number of things that I love. I love peppermint mocha, steak rolls, the Mountaineers, reality television per Bravo, cuddling with my husband and dogs, my niece, first dances, designer jeans, Chicago and hand written letters. Now granted, I love far more than this. But these tiny day to day things fill my life with endless sunshine. When these things are combined ... I am almost without words excited. Therefore, when I found these cool neighborhood notecards by Third Coast Collection - I had a feeling I would be collecting them. B and I have lived in a grand number of neighborhoods throughout Chicago. Currently, we reside in Wicker Park (whose slogan on the cards is: blue jeans, black coffee, green movement.) When I first moved here, I live in Lincoln Park (whose slogan on the cards is: trixies, chads, yuppies). But my FAVORITE notecard is easily the Gold Coast (for tourist this is described as Lake Shore Drive and is very affluent). It's slogan is (silver plates, bronze statues, platinum rings). LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment