Sunday, July 18

Vintage inspired and desired



Post wedding bliss has officially set in. I can't wait until the photos from the photographer (who seemed to be everywhere at once) come in. However, in the mean time, I thought I would share 2 vintage inspired treats that I just love. As a preppy wanna-be, I am constantly attracted to all things frilly and girly. Therefore, the newest line by Emerson Made is right up my ally. I LOVE the new summer clutch (which we just got my sister in law for her birthday) and CAN'T wait for the polka dotted blouses to add a little umph to my fall wardrobe! 

Also while blog browsing I found a website devoted to recyclable sunglasses. Moreover, these glam grannies are CHEAP. At the rate I go through sunglasses, CHEAP is the optimum word! Needless to say ... I now own the ginger ale pair (and was tempted to buy root beer as well)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment