Tuesday, October 26

One Color One Life



With winter slowly seeping into the Windy City - the fashion turns from fab to drab. Granted this is mostly because you can't see what people are wearing but regardless, it's boring! To fill my hours during the day (and because sometimes working at home produces a lack of productivity) I googled Monochromatic Color Schemes. What I found was very interesting. One of my favorite writers for New York Magazine created an article about people who solely wear one color ... for LIFE! That's right ... it's all blue all the times (or green, or grey, or brown, or pink/white). That got me thinking ... if you could only wear one color for life ... what would it be? I would like to say mine would be something bold and sunny like yellow (to scare away the Chicagoland storms) but in reality (and after looking through my closet) it would probably be navy! Read Joanne's piece here ... nymag.com/fashion/08/spring/44210

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget about Aunt Ida! All black in the winter and navy with a white turtle neck in the summer - even at the beach!

    ReplyDelete