Monday, August 16

Tell your story


I have weird taste in art. In fact, when I find something I like - I like it for it's oddities and imperfections. Occassionally I find there's beauty even in flaws. This is certainly true of Brian Andreas' Story People. They are colorful and odd and say some of the most beautiful things. For our wedding, B got me one of their sculptures and we both got small prints for our parents. My favorite was to my mom - shown above. It reads "Someday the light will shine like a sun through my skin and they will say what have you done with your life and while there are many moments I think I will remember - in the end - I will be proud to say I was one of us."


Mine from B was equally special (it's titled "No Words" and says "I read once that the Ancient Egyptians have fifty words for sand and the Eskimos have a hundred words for snow ... I wish I had a thousand words for love but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep and there are no words for that!").


All of them are so special! Go on the website and check it out ... What's your story? (Storypeople.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment